Okt 05, 2023 | 03:02
International Scientific Conference on "Development Strategy of Science in Regions in the Light of Haydar Aliyev's Intelligence" dedicated to the 100th anniversary of Haydar Aliyev and the 50th anniversary of the establishment of Sheki Regional Scientific Center of ANAS.
We invite you to participate in the conference (online) on Nobember 20-22, 2023 in Sheki with great pleasure.
Official announcement page:-https://www.shrem.az
- Deadline for submission of theses: October 25, 2023
- Deadline for submission of articles: Nobember 15, 2023
Conference languages: Azerbaijani, Turkish, Russian and English
Directions of the conference:
- Heydar Aliyev and Azerbaijani language and literature
- Heydar Aliyev and multicultural values
- Research and promotion of folklore in modern times
- Study of historical, archaeological, ethnographic heritage
- Products made from silk thanks to natural silk-based materials and bio-nanotechnologies
- Prospects for sustainable and ecological use of plant resources
- Landscape dynamics and desertification problems
- Tourism-recreation resourcesThesis design rules:
Theses drafting guidelines:
- Abstracts should be written in Times New Roman 12 fonts, consisting 250-400 words.
- The content of the thesis, the title of the topic and keywords must be submitted in English in addition to the language in which it is written. If the thesis is written in English the name, text of the thesis and key words must be submitted in Russian.
- The title of the topic must be written in 12 fonts Times New Roman, in capital letters in dark color (Bold + capital letters) in the middle.
- In each thesis, information about the author (name, surname, company, academic degree (if any), email address and ORCID number should be indicated on the right after the title.
Abstracts must be sent in Microsoft Word format in Azerbaijani, Turkish, English or Russian to email@example.com by October 25, 2023. The authors will be notified via e-mail when the theses have been evaluated.
Guidelines for compiling articles:
- Articles based on new research and not yet published must be submitted to the conference. .
- Articles must be 4-12 pages long, the text must be written in 12 fonts "Times New Roman" in A 4 format, 2 cm above and below, 2 cm from left to right, 1.5 cm from the right, with an interval of 1.15. The introduction, subheadings and conclusion must be mentioned in the article.
- Articles in Azerbaijani, Turkish and Russian languages should be presented with an English summary.
Note 1: Tables, diagrams and graphs should be given inside the article. Photos and pictures should be placed inside the article, with a row and explanation at the bottom.
Note 2: Submitted articles will not be published if they do not meet the requirements. The authors are responsible for the content of the reports and the results presented.
* Accepted theses and articles will be published in the conference proceedings.
* Attending the conference and publishing essays are free of charge.
* Contact number: (+994) 51 359 39 19 Ismayilova Aygun
"Scientific and technical information" department
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org