Economic and geographical bases of sustainable development of tourism economy in Shaki-Zagatala economic region 5402.01
Historical geography, political and recreational geography
" Economic and geographical bases of sustainable development of tourism economy in Shaki-Zagatala economic region"
Total number of printed scientific publications:
- number of scientific publications printed abroad:
- number of papers published in journals indexed and abstracted in international databases
Number of patents and certificates of authorship
- number of PhD
Basic scientific achievements
Names of scientific works
1. "Environmental Problems in Northwestern Region of Azerbaijan and Their Solutions" - Azerbaijan Agrarian Scientific Journal № 2, 2014
2. "Natural factors affecting the flood activity of the southern slopes of the Greater Caucasus" -Azerbaijan Agrarian Science Journal № 4, 2014
3. "Recreational resources of the North-West region and prospects for their use in tourism" -Demographic development in the Republic of Azerbaijan: prospects of population settlement and regional problems, conference materials-2016
4. "Causes of Flood Flooding in Shin and Kish River Basins" - Geography and Natural Resources Journal, the Geographical Society of Arts № 1, 2017
5. "Hydrological conditions and flood activity in Balakan and Kurmyk river basins" -Azerbaijan's agricultural scientific journal № 2, 2017
6. "Sheki-Zagatala economic and tourism development of the geographical region, the impact of silk routes"- Climate change and chemical reagents - New search in silkworm (BACSA),VIII International Conference, Shaki-2017
7. "The role of new ecotourism objects in the sustainable development of Shaki-Zagatala economic-geographical region", "Geography and Natural Resources Journal", No.2, Baku, 2018
Membership with international and foreign scientific organizations
Editorial of "Culture castle" newspaper press agency of Sheki Regional Department of Culture.
Awards and prizes
The Golden Pen Award, established by the AHIK of the Azerbaijan State Publishing House, 2011.
Main place of work and its address
Sheki RSC of ANAS, Azerbaijan Republic, Sheki city, L.Abdullayev str.24
Head of Department –“Department of Ecological Geography”